Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Fees 200 hrs
|10th Aug to 6th Sep 2013||USD 1500||USD 1400||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Fully Booked|
|10th Sep to 07th Oct 2013||USD 1500||USD 1400||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|14th Nov to 11th Dec 2013||USD 1700||USD 1600||Arambol, Goa||2 – 15||Open|
|5th Jan to 1st Feb 2014||USD 1700||USD 1600||Arambol, Goa||2 – 15||Open|
|1st March to 28th March 2014||USD 1500||USD 1400||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|5th May to 1st June 2014||USD 1500||USD 1400||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|10st July to 06 August 2014||USD 2200||USD 2000||Chiang Mai, Thailand||2 – 10||Open|
|5th Oct to 1st Nov 2014||USD 1500||USD 1400||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|5th Jan to 1st Feb 2015||USD 1800||USD 1700||Arambol, Goa||2 – 15||Open|
Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Fees 500 hrs
(To be able to join a 500 hrs training one must have a 200 hrs certificate).
|10th Sep to 19th Oct 2013||USD 2000||USD 1900||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|14th Nov to 23rd Dec 2013||USD 2200||USD 2000||Arambol, Goa||2 – 15||Open|
|5th Jan to 13th Feb 2014||USD 2200||USD 2000||Arambol, Goa||2 – 15||Open|
|1st March to 09th April 2014||USD 2000||USD 1900||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|5th May to 12th June 2014||USD 2000||USD 1900||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|10st July to 18 August 2014||USD 2800||USD 2500||Chiang Mai, Thailand||2 – 10||Open|
|5th Oct to 13th Nov 2014||USD 2000||USD 1900||Dharamsala||2 – 10||Open|
|5th Jan to 13th Feb 2015||USD 2300||USD 2100||Arambol, Goa||2 – 15||Open|
No. of Students : 10 – 15 nos. (We take small amount of people for great quality teaching and better focus on each indivuals.)
Our Yoga Teacher Training Tuition Fee Includes: Certificate of Teacher Training, Manual of TTC, NLP Manual, Asana Sheet, Registration as Yoga teacher on Yoga Alliance International, Examination Fee and Tea once a day.
- Early Birds Price is 1 months before the beginning of the course.
- (For individuals who want to strengthen their asana practice but do not want to participate in the TTC, the option is available to join us only for the asana portion of the program. Should you choose this option, you will not partake in the philosophy, anatomy, or NLP portions of the program, nor will you receive a certificate of teacher training.)
Terms and conditions: Please read carefully before signing up
- Once the course is booked, it is not possible for us to refund any cancellations.
- A non-refundable deposit 30% of the fee is required when booking the course. The remaining of the course fee (also non-refundable) should be paid on the first day of the course. However, you can take benefit of early bird payment by making your full payment at least 1 month in advance.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances require us to modify to the teaching schedule, your teacher will make every effort to give prior notice and rearrange any postponed classes as necessary.
- Any missed class will not be repeated so please be take your own responsbility and action to be attended in each class.
YTTC Daily Basic Schedule
- 7 to 8 am – Meditation and Chanting
- 8 to 8:30 am – Break
- 8:30 to 9 am – Self stretching / study
- 9 to 11 am – Asana class (Mysore Style / Led Ashtanga)
- 11 to 12:30 pm – Brunch
- 12:30 to 3:30 pm – Main Lecture / TTC Class
- 3:30 to 4 pm – Self stretching / study
- 4 to 5:30 pm – Asana Class (Vinyasa)
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm – Dinner Break
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm – Evening talk, Questions/Answers, Meditation
( Please not: The basic Schedule subject to change without any prior notice).
For more information write to Amit Namdev: email@example.com or call: 09882862475